Skip to main content

Visas & immigration

Visas for study in Greece

For non-EU students, in addition to a UK student Visa, a Schengen Visa may be required for travel to Greece. For a list of countries subject to additional visa requirement please visit the Greek Embassy website.

Schengen Visa applications shall be lodged during the first term whilst at Reading. The ICMA Centre and the faculty office at the Henley Business School will provide all necessary guidance and necessary supporting documentation.

For detailed Schengen Visa requirements please visit the Greek Embassy website.