Students win summer graduation achievement awards
Every year at graduation, students from our undergraduate and master’s courses are offered prizes and awards for their performance and contribution throughout the academic year.
This year particular mention goes to final year BSc Finance & Investment Banking student Dina Ghanma, who won 4 separate prizes including the WCIB prize which was presented by their representative Stephen Clark.
Full list of award winners:
- James Burke: ICMA Centre Best Performance at Part 1
- Xin Lu: ICMA Centre Best Performance at Part 2
- Dina Ghanma: ICMA Centre Best` Performance at Part 3, Dean’s Excellence Award for top performer, Outstanding Contribution to Finance and Investment Banking Programme over 3 years, The Worshipful Company of International Bankers (WCIB) prize
- Sean Harper: Outstanding Contribution to Finance and Investment Banking Programme over 3 years
Ke Ma: Highest Achiever Award
- Dimitrios Vlissidis: ICMA Centre & ALBA Graduate School Academic Achievement for MSc International Shipping & Finance 2016
- Ahmed Tarek Kamel: Vetiva prize
- Yue Shu: Chartered Institute for Securities and Investments (CISI) Educational Trust award
|Published||26th July 2016|