The ICMA Centre’s graduates can add value to companies in the capital markets industry at an early stage.¬†Their success is due to a combination of factors including:
- High entry standards set by the Centre
- Courses developed with the input and support of¬†global finance companies¬†ensuring development of the skills in demand
- Successful integration of applied finance and industry specific training in¬†state-of-the-art facilities¬†including dealing rooms with software similar to that found in investment banks.
- A¬†dedicated careers service, which develops students’ abilities to match their strengths to appropriate job roles.
Finance Fair – 10 October 2013
Each year the ICMA Centre hosts a unique event in conjunction with Henley Business School to give finance organisations the opportunity to meet its Bachelors, Masters and MBA students
Our talented student base are highly ambitious and keen to secure a challenging role in their chosen field of finance. Our Finance Fair provides a great opportunity for businesses to showcase their organisation to students and vice versa.
Contact our Careers Team
If you or your company are interested in any aspect of recruitment, such as:
- Finding out more about recruiting ICMA Centre graduates
- Giving a presentation to our students and/or holding a networking event at the Centre
- Having a stand at our annual Finance Fair in October
- Offering undergraduates summer internships.
Please email¬†Martyn Drage, Career Development Manager or call +44 (0)118 378 6433.