Responsible Investment Training at the ICMA Centre
|Date||7th September 2015|
|Time||1:30pm - 6:45pm|
|Venue||ICMA Centre, Whiteknights|
The training will be conducted by experienced professionals and academics with practical exposure on the ICMA Centre’s state of the art investment floors and will include a live ESG investing competition. You will be able to choose a maximum of 4 from the following modules:
- ESG data: a fundamental analyst’s perspective
- ESG data from a quant perspective
- ESG portfolio management from a fundamental perspective
- ESG portfolio management from a quant perspective
- ESG engagement
- ESG trends and debates in social media
- Fossil Fuel Divestment vs Engagement decision making
- Impact Assessment
This training is free to attend and networking drinks will follow from 18.45 – 19:30pm. This is offered as a side event to PRI in Person taking place from 8 – 10 September 2015 in London. Contact Indira Abraham if you have any questions.
For further information on the PRI Academy, which offers a range of web-based, CFA-accredited learning programmes for responsible investment professionals, please contact Terry Thornton, PRI’s Head of Online Learning.