The Changing Role of Women in Business
|Date||1 November 2016|
|Time||17:30-19:30 (Timezone: Europe/London)|
|Venue||ICMA Centre, Whiteknights campus|
This exclusive event aims to help Henley Business School students to:
- build awareness of the opportunities that could be open to you given the continuous changing role of women in business
- understand how to be strategic in your career
- think about ways to reduce any possible confidence gap
- consider how to develop your behaviour to stand a better chance of success
This event will take the format of a panel discussion and open Q&A at the ICMA Centre in Room 150. Chaired by our Deputy Dean Prof Ginny Gibson, the panel is made up of three influential leaders, plus other industry professionals:
- Mandy DeFilippo | Managing Director at Morgan Stanley
- Bridget Long | General Manager at Enterprise Holdings
- Elizabetta Camilleri | Entrepreneur Co-Founder at Start-Up Shopological
The panel discussion will then be followed by a networking session in the ICMA atrium where the students will have the opportunity to meet with speakers and more industry experts from a wide range of industries and sectors, including Finance and Banking, Management, Start-Ups, etc.
This event is sponsored by Enterprise Holdings.