Working with businesses
As part of one of the UK’s leading business schools, the ICMA Centre is well connected with businesses and professional institutions.
Our faculty influence governments, policy makers and industry leaders. Many work alongside private businesses and public sector bodies on research and development designed to enable business success and innovation.
Over the years we have educated thousands of bright young people from all over the world, many of whom have gone on to become industry leaders, City high-fliers and leading academics. We offer well-regarded undergraduate and postgraduate finance courses, as well as executive education to help mid-career professionals and budding entrepreneurs to develop their careers and their businesses.
Executive Education for the Financial Markets
The ICMA Centre boasts a reputation for providing up-to-the-moment, practical executive education for the financial markets. The Centre provides highly regarded certificate programmes as well as tailored training programmes.
As you would expect our ‘learning by doing’ ethos is reflected in our executive education provision as well as our academic programmes, so delegates will develop skills and knowledge of real value to their roles and their organisation. Delegates benefit from teaching by our team of professional industry experienced staff, as well as speakers from industry.
Research and Consultancy
Our faculty is renowned worldwide and continues to provide invaluable insight through its research and consultancy projects in the financial markets. We undertake projects for both businesses and governments and often act as a ‘consultancy practitioner’ for big organisations looking at a certain aspect of the market.
Reasons to recruit from the ICMA Centre
- We have the highest entry standards, ensuring only those with high academic achievement will graduate.
- The courses continually develop with the input and support of global finance institutions ensuring expansion of the skills in demand in the industry.
- The ICMA Centre’s state-of-the-art facilities and software is similar to that found in investment banks.
- We provide a dedicated careers service, which develops students’ abilities to match their strengths to appropriate job roles.
- Finding out about recruiting any of our ICMA Centre graduates
- Giving a presentation to our students and/or holding a networking event at the Centre
- Offering undergraduates summer internships