BSc How to Apply
- BSc Finance and Management with the University of Venice (NN23)
- BSc Finance and Investment Banking(N302)
- BSc Mathematics with Finance and Investment Banking (G1N3)
The number of courses you can apply for at all UK universities is a maximum of five courses.
You do have to pay to apply for undergraduate programmes (the money goes to UCAS and not the University). The cost of making an application for 2016 entry is £12 if you only apply to one course at a single university or college, or £23 for two to five course applications
Our Admissions Team will receive an electronic copy of your application and will assess your academic record, personal statement and other achievements.
Entry for September 2016
If you are a UK or EU student, you should aim to apply between 1 September 2015 and 15 January 2016 for admission in October 2016.
If you miss the January deadline, you are still welcome to apply but should note that some programmes may be full by this point.
If you are living outside the EU you may apply between 1 September 2015 and 30 June 2016 for admission in October 2016. However you should still try and apply by 15 January 2015 as courses may fill up by this point.
We will consider applications received after these dates, if places are still available. UCAS full dates and deadlines.
After you have completed your application
- Once you have completed your application (and your school/college/referee have completed their sections) you submit your form to UCAS. UCAS will then send all your information to us to consider. The admissions staff will look at your application and decide whether to offer you a place.
- If you receive an offer from us it will normally be in one of the following formats:
A ‘conditional offer’ – we will give you a place provided you meet certain conditions (for example, achieving certain A level results).
An ‘unconditional offer’ – we will give you a place without any conditions attached, because you already have the necessary qualifications.
UCAS Track will tell applicants about the offer and if they need to meet certain conditions
- Details of your offer and how to book a place on one of our Visit Days will be sent by e-mail.
If you are unable to attend one of these you are welcome to contact us to arrange visits on an individual basis. Please call 0118 378 8239 for more details.
- From January, keep up to date with what’s happening at the ICMA Centre and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Choosing the ICMA Centre
If you have any queries about your application, you should check UCAS Track.
If you would still like to speak to someone at the ICMA Centre, please contact the Admissions Team: