At Reading we offer a wide range of accommodation options. Our halls provide you with a home away from home from where you will find yourself part of a supportive community.
Each hall has its own distinctive character offering a safe and secure environment in which to study, socialise and relax.
• Great location – All accommodation is either on, or within easy distance of campus.
• Range of accommodation options – Choose from different room types, two residency periods and catered or self-catered options.
• All inclusive rent – Includes utility bills, a basic level of contents insurance, maintenance, communal cleaning and internet access.
• Safe and secure – The halls have security patrols and CCTV. Each group of halls has a manned reception.
• Welfare support – A dedicated and experienced team of on-site staff wardens to take care of all aspects of pastoral care.
• Community – Communal areas and Hall JCR Committees help create a sense of community and ensure a friendly and sociable environment – a great place to meet new friends!
Please note that the 40-week (Oct-June) hall fee applies to MSc International Shipping and Finance students that are offered a place in student halls. Alternatively, students may consider private accommodation.
For more detailed information about individual Halls, the accommodation guarantee and application process please visit the University’s accommodation web pages.