Academic and Executive Education, Research and Consultancy for the Financial Markets
Part of the triple-accredited Henley Business School, the ICMA Centre is the product of the first active collaboration between the securities industry and a university finance department. The Centre has a global reputation for its excellence in undergraduate, postgraduate and executive education, as well as professional and policy development research and consultancy.
The practical application of finance theory is one of the ICMA Centre’s key advantages and is why students and financial institutions alike choose the Centre for their education and training needs. This integration of theory with practice is achieved through the use of the Centre’s three state-of-the-art dealing rooms. All equipped by Thomson Reuters, the terminals run the latest industry simulation software as well as the Centre’s own simulation software platforms; ICTrader and StockTrak.
Now in our 21st year there are a number of reasons we continue to go from strength to strength:
- The integration of applied finance theory and industry specific education
- Innovative teaching by world renowned academics and industry practitioners
- Strong links with banks, trade bodies and other financial institutions
- The largest and best equipped dealing rooms in any European business school
- Excellent employment rate facilitated by our dedicated Career Development service.